Smart EOL Materials Recovery Facility (MRF) and C&D Recycler Solutions
MRFs and C&D Recyclers face challenges to maintain revenues and profitability in fluctuating markets. They include:
- Lack of visibility into quality of incoming streams, sorted outputs and costs of operations
- Quickly identifying materials that do not meet targeted profitability margins
- Determining purchase price for materials with variable costs
- Quickly reacting to fluctuating market prices and determining the operational actions needed to maintain profitability
- Delay in quality data to support economic decisions
- Responding to tightening, varied environmental regulations
- Finding the lowest cost associated with fulfilling customer demand
- Estimating risk and ROI for capital investments
- Having enterprise-wide performance metrics across divisions, clients, material types, etc.
Eco-Catalyst Smart EOL provides analytics and actionable dashboard reports on all of the above topics for performance management by all types of medium-to-large MRFs and C&D Recyclers.
The results? Financially and environmentally sound programs that improve profitability while gaining maximum value.
In 2011, the US generated nearly 3.4 million TONS of eWaste. But only about 25% of that was collected for recycling.EPA Data