Smart EOL Recycler Solutions
Recyclers face challenges to maintain revenues and profitability in fluctuating markets. Our research tells us that one or more of these difficulties get in the way of doing so:
- Lack of visibility into quality of incoming streams, sorted outputs and costs of operations
- Need to quickly identify materials that do not meet targeted profitability margins
- Determination of purchase price for materials with variable costs
- Reacting to fluctuating market prices and determining the operational actions needed to maintain profitability
- Bundling transactional costs for shipments with multiple material grades
- Determining the value of cleaning, sorting and processing resources and the associated impacts on the bottom line
- Finding the lowest cost associated with fulfilling customer demand
- Estimating risk and ROI for capital investments
- Having enterprise-wide performance metrics across divisions, clients, material types, etc.
Eco-Catalyst Smart EOL provides analytics and actionable dashboard reports on all of the above topics for performance management by all types of medium-to-large Recyclers.
The results? Improved profitability and maximum value through financially, environmentally sound programs.
In 2011, the US generated nearly 3.4 million TONS of eWaste. But only about 25% of that was collected for recycling.EPA Data